Become a SEVA GRREAT Member
The easiest way to support our mission is to become a member. Membership eligibility is limited to any person or family who is over eighteen (18) years of age, residing within the territory of SEVA GRREAT, is current with their annual membership dues, is in good standing with local and federal laws pertaining to animals, and subscribes to the purpose of this organization.
- Annual membership fee is $25, which is renewable on a calendar-year basis.
Your annual membership will entitle you to the following perks:
- Our quarterly newsletter GRREAT Times delivered to your mailing address.
- Invitation to our Annual Fall Picnic.
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting & Holiday Party.
- Voting privilege at our annual election. Additional voting privileges for other members of household may be obtained with additional fees.
Note: Membership is open to all persons 18 years or older.
"*" indicates required fields
Our rescue is growing! In order to continue to save more dogs every year, we are looking for volunteers who would like to become more involved with the organization. If you are interested in assisting with intake, foster coordination, or other areas on a regular basis, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you would rather mail in your form with a check made payable to SEVA GRREAT, please click the button below to download the pdf form.