Annual Calendar Contest Entries are now open
- Deadline for submission is June 21, 2023
- Digital images required – please set your camera or phone to the highest resolution
- Do NOT crop photos (we can adjust for the contest). PLEASE do not include humans in the photo, but other dogs and pets in the household are welcomed.
- NO copyrighted photos. Photos must be previously unpublished, non-professional images.
- Horizontal (landscape) orientation is key!! (Aka hold your phone sideways) Vertical/upright (portrait) photos are beautiful too, but don’t display nearly as well on a calendar page.
- You may submit multiple photos, but only one photo per family will be entered in the contest.
- We will try to include a photo from each family, but images that are in portrait format or low resolution may be excluded.
How to Submit:
- Send the largest original file and put your dog’s name and your last name in the subject line. If you send multiple pictures, please number appropriately (i.e., RustyJones01.jpg, RustyJones02.jpg. etc.
- Email your photos with your Dog’s name in the subject line and your last name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos become the property of SEVA GRREAT, and we reserve the right to use pictures submitted on our website, Facebook, and other publications.
- Again, do NOT crop the picture(s) and DO send the largest original file.
- Please include in the email a brief story (80 words or less) about your dog and what he/she means to you. If your dog is a SEVA GRREAT dog, please include the month/year adopted.
Happy snapping – we look forward to receiving all of your golden entries!
Your donations go to directly support the dogs in our care. Thank you for your generosity!